V A N E E E S A B L A Y L O C K / C O M P A N Y
On 16-17 April 2010 VB/CO will perform a 26-hour work in celebration of the 1st anniversary of VB/CO’s founding.
VB16 – Au Pair Next Door
In celebration of this event VB/CO is hosting an SL Photo Contest. The top 4 winners will all have their images featured in VB/CO promotional materials for the upcoming performance, and also receive L$1,000, 750, 500 and 250 respectively.
*** TO ENTER ***
1. Create images using the “Girl Next Door” Dress and Hair. You will find this in your
INVENTORY >> LIBRARY >> CLOTHING >> GIRL NEXT DOOR BY ADAM N EVE
a) Girl Next Door Avatar Polka Dress Glitch Pants – Pink
b) Girl Next Door Avatar Polka Dress Top – Pink
c) Girl Next Door Polka Flexi Skirt – Pink
d) Ponytail Brown Hair
* You may wear any skin/shape/eyes/shoes/accessories you like.
* You may optionally Mod the GND Dress & Hair – the dress is “no mod” so that would require creating a similarly textured new garment.
(Do NOT use the similarly named folder “Girl Next Door by Renegade Clothing & Adam ‘n Eve)
Any images that feature the GND Dress & Hair are eligible. You may use 1 or more avatars, any pose, and any location or milieu of your choice.
2. Join the Flickr Group
3. Post 1 or more of your best images to the group by 11:59pm SLT on Wed 7 April 2010.
* Your images may be unaltered, or you may use Gimp, Photoshop, etc
* please include “VB16” and your Avatar Name in the title of the photo
for example: “VB16-Lyssa_Varun-1.jpg”
All SL Residents are elligible, including members of “VB Friends,” but excluding VB/CO Staff.
Then wait to hear the results! The entries will be judged by our fabulous panel of SL photographers, artists, and fashion designers:
Connie Arida, Photographer
Fross Maruti, Director, Free Photography Studio
Trill Zapatero, Artist
Lizsolo Mathilde, Artistic Director, Odyssey Performance Simulator
Carina Larsen, Designer, Amacci
Kai Heideman, Designer, Powers of Creation
=== VB/CO ===
Friday Blaisdale, Managing Director
Calliope Novaland, Publicist
Forceme Silverspar, Stage Manager
NightOwl Meridoc, Wardrobe Supervisor
Vaneeesa Blaylock, Artistic Director